Ever wanted to win free games? Of course you have!
In celebration of the Steam Summer Sale, here at Saxton Hell we're running our own summer event: a giveaway of free Steam games!
To enter, simply visit our raffle site[saxtonhell.com]
The raffle ends in approximately 4 days, so be sure to enter soon!
Finally, a big thanks to the indiviuals who contributed games for this raffle:
, Badum Tss!
Another bug fix update has been released by Valve. Here are the changes:
- Fixed a client crash related to the B.A.S.E. Jumper
- Updated the prioritization method used when choosing which partner taunt to join such that players under the crosshair will have the highest priority.
- Fixed The Classic scope not being drawn correctly in DirectX 8
- Fixed the Tide Turner and Chargin' Targe doing impact damage at any range
- Fixed the Tide Turner refilling the Charge meter on any decapitation
- Updated the B.A.S.E. Jumper to prevent buying unusable upgrades in Mann vs. Machine
- Fixed Lugermorph animations
Valve has released a small bug fix update for yesterday's Love & War update. Here are the notes:
- Added a new startup music track from Expiration Date
- Added a crafting recipe for The Back Scatter
- Fixed a client crash caused by Strange Fists
- Fixed players using the partner taunts to enter enemy spawn rooms
- Fixed a regression with the Disco Beat Down unusual effect
- Fixed The Classic automatically zooming in after going through a teleporter while charging
- Updated The Tide Turner to also refill the charge meter from impact kills
And without much delay at all, Valve has released the Love & War update for TF2! Here are the patch notes:
- Love & War Update
- Added 5 new weapons, 15 new taunts, and 43 cosmetic items for the Love & War update
- Partner Taunts can now be performed with the opposing team
- Added a new Taunt Loadout with 8 slots so multiple taunts can be equipped at the same time
- Taunts are no longer equipped in the Action Slot
- Pressing the Taunt key in game now brings up the new Taunt Selection menu
- Pressing the taunt key while the Taunt Selection menu is open performs a weapon taunt, or joins a partner taunt
- Mann Co. Store
- Added 15 new taunts and a taunt bundle
- Added 5 new weapons and a weapon bundle
- Added 44 new cosmetics and a cosmetic bundle
- Added "Taunt" category into the store
- Added Mann Co. Stockpile Crate Key
- The "Hats" and "Misc" categories have been merged into "Cosmetics"
- Added the Mann Co. Stockpile Crate to the droplist
- Each Mann Co. Stockpile Crate can be repeatedly shuffled to contain a set of 4 possible items
- Added the Mann Co. Audition Reel. Contains taunts and a rare chance at an unusual taunt
- Updated Mann Co. Crates to display which Unusual Series they can potentially output